Thursday, October 28, 2010

Zoodles

Bringing Ellie out of K to homeschool was a bigger decision than bringing the boys home. She is quite the busy child and needs constant structure and activity to keep her out of trouble. I struggle to find something to fill her time after her phonics and numbers lessons are over everyday. Computer time is great, but because she can't read or spell yet she constantly needs my help to go to a different game or website.

This morning, though, in my desperate google search for a miracle website for her, I came across www.zoodles.com. It saved our morning. I had to register (it's free!) and install the application. It gives her a screen with choices of games suited for her ability/age level. The games are compiled from all different websites so I no longer have to run back and forth changing them out for her. She sees a little icon and then clicks and it takes her to that game through the safety of her zoodles screen.

They also have a premium membership, but I'm sticking with the free version. :)

Go check it out if you have a preschooler - we loved using it this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment