Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation Video Diary Episode "I lost a tooth"

**Edited to add: these videos are playing very strangely on my computer. It may be my internet connection. Or it may be some weird technological thing that I don't understand. Please let me know if the people in the videos are moving rather quickly while they're words are not.**

Well, it wouldn't be a Brogdon vacation if somebody didn't lose a tooth. Actually, I don't think anyone in our family has ever lost a tooth on vacation. But, it totally sounds like something that would happen.

A few things to note about the following videos:
1) I have noticed it is a trend for Ellie to turn to me several times throughout her recordings to verify her answers are correct and ask me for advice. This does not follow her normal way of doing things.
2) It's obvious that Lucas is incredibly shy about sharing the spotlight with his brother. And why is he eating in the bedroom in front of the mirror?
3) The day is only half over. Why am I having to give verbal cues as to what we have accomplished so far?








No comments:

Post a Comment