Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas card crunch time

I looked at my calendar today and realized that November? It'll be here in a few days. Which means Christmas? Less than 2 months away. And as much as this is my most favorite time of the year, I'm not ready yet. It's kinda snuck up on me this year.

I have planned for Kyle to take the kid's fall pictures next weekend (note to self: inform him about this plan) and we'll have to rush to get them edited so that they'll be done in time to order our Christmas cards and the traditional grandparents gift - a photo calendar.

For the past few years I have used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards and calendars and have been more than delighted with the results. There are so many choices that I usually get a few different card designs because I can't make up my mind! I mean - just look:



OR



OR (and I'm lovin' this one - saves me from writing the letter I'm sure no one reads!)



There are pages of holiday cards, Christmas photo cards, even Thanksgiving cards (really? Thanksgiving cards?).

I even found this awesome birthday invitation that would be perfect for my *almost* Christmas birthday boy Noah.

Seriously. Go check out the website. Great designs. Great prices. One less thing you have to add to your to-do list.

*Although I do love Shutterfly and use them many times a year, this post has been written as part of Shutterfly's 50 free holiday cards for bloggers promo. If you have your own blog, go check out the info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment